Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Chris Rea - I Can Hear Your Heart Beat (1983)




















Both the original single and the re-recorded 1988 version have been favorites of mine for many years. It wasn't until recently that I discovered the existence of a Club Mix by Kevin Unger. This may have been a promotional only item. [UPDATE: I have re-upped the track, apparently it was released only in Canada]

Chris Rea - I Can Hear Your Heart Beat (Club Mix)

I have also fixed the skip that was mentioned in the comments.

2 comments:

ken said...

thanks for sharing this great mix/12-inch. however, there is a skip (not on the vinyl, but in the mp3) at 2:15, according to my windows media player whilst playing it. i downloaded and played it twice, and it was the same the second time as the first. do you think you might be able to re-rip and upload? thanks so much.

Emmett McAuliffe said...

would be interested in this as well. Really great song!