Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Last Gentlemen - A Kiss For All Seasons EP


I've previously mentioned the Last Gentlemen  before - a very popular independent Illinois band. This is an EP which I think came out in 1985 after the debut album and showcased their move from a four piece to a larger, more organic unit.

I'm not sure if they released anything else before their CD for Zoo World Behind Your Backcame out in around 1992.

Tracklist:

1. Everyday (Your Love Wears A Different Face)
2. A Gift and A Promise
3. The Perfect Summer
4. A Kiss For All Seasons
5. It's Too Late

Download

Last Gentlemen on Facebook


2 comments:

EricC said...

I suppose that 10 years later it's too late to ask for a re-up on this. Some friends of mine were fans in the 80s, and introduced me to their music not too long ago and it's hard to find. I have the CD, but that's it (other than the other record you posted).

EricC said...

Finally remembered to come back here. Thank you so much. I think that completes the collection.