Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Was Wrong

Nobody's perfect, but everybody tries
Tries to be perfect in the other's eyes
Stand up for your right, to say "I was wrong"

Now that's a good lyric. It's from "I Was Wrong" by Danny Wilson, and is just one of a clutch of excellent tracks on their second album, Bebop Moptop. I was asked to identify the track by one of my non-English blog readers, and I had a good time listening to it again in the car this morning.

There are some people in this world who go through their whole lives without thinking of the effect their actions have on other people. Often, they go into telemarketing, or politics. As for myself, I am constantly aware that every waking moment I am more than capable of arseing everything up within about ten minutes if given the opportunity!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I was asked to identify the track by one of my non-English blog readers, and I had a good time listening to it again in the car this morning."

GREAT!!

:)

nomi said...

Would it still be possible to re-post this song?

Anonymous said...

Here you have:

http://rapidshare.com/files/275961407/Danny_Wilson_-_I_Was_Wrong.mp3.html

or

http://subirarchivos.chuta.org/redirect/HOKY3EZ8/2

nomi said...

Thanks so much, Don.

I just listened to the copy. Still one of my favorites from this group.

Regards.