Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

Laugh Again

Here are some video tributes to my younger brother Simon, who flew in last week and is staying until the end of the month. It's been ten years since he visited the States with me, how time flies.

Marc Almond - Stories of Johnny



Stan Ridgeway - Camouflage



Nik Kershaw - Don Quixote



Marc Almond And Gene Pitney - Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart



Almost forgot, I meant to post this little oddity - synthpop afficionados may be familiar with Iris, a band from Texas which have released several well-regarded albums. The lead singer is Reagan Jones, and at some point in the past I came across this demo vocal he did which is completely different from his trademark sound. I kind of liked the country feel, and the lyrics, so here it is:

Reagan Jones - Laugh Again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stan Ridgway: Camouflage is new for me, great song.

Discover your blog was like discover a treasure for me.

:)