Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

When is stereo not stereo?

It's been pointed out to me that the rips I have uploaded from my laptop - i.e. everything in the last two years - have not been "true" stereo rips because the laptop microphone input just double tracks one channel into two. So if you are a connoisseur of these things my apologies. 

At the moment I don't have a desktop computer and all the singles I have worked on recently are in storage for at least several months so I'm not going to be ripping any of these again for a while. I also have several album rips which I will check but I suspect they will have the same issue.

On a positive note, I have been reunited with my CD collection in the USA so requests for reups for Terry Hoax, This Other Eden, Dubh Chapter and Nicky Holland will shortly be fulfilled.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the explanation and your consideration. While I eagerly anticipate and would definitely DL any newly ripped singles you'll redo, I appreciate what you've done so far and am very grateful for your efforts.

Anonymous said...

hello, not sure where to ask for re-ups, but have been eagerly waiting for one of IN PURSUIT "when darkness falls" from 2009 dead link, any chances..cheers

Anonymous said...

Great news.
Waiting for the re-ups.
"This other eden" was a very pleasant discovery.
Thanks from France.