Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2007

RAF - RAF (1984)


In which we imagine a world where the compact disc was introduced in 1980, and now-obscure artists and albums could be preserved for posterity...

RAF - RAF (1984)
  1. Change Your Mind
  2. Why in The World
  3. She's a Criminal
  4. Imagination Lover
  5. Frontiers
  6. Black And Blue
  7. I Don't Want to Lose You
  8. Self Control
  9. Madeleine O.
  10. Self Control (Extended Mix) - Bonus download
http://rapidshare.com/files/21916275/1984_-_Raff.rar.html
RAF was known as RAFF in Germany, to avoid confusion with a well-known terrorist group. Apparently, no one was concerned that he might be mistaken elsewhere for a branch of the British armed services (or possibly even for a young Rowan Atkinson).

"Self Control" was later covered by Laura Branigan, with great success.

Personnel:
Raffaele Riefoli

Website (in Italian)

3 comments:

Bori B. said...

I just always thought it was Laura's song. Anyway I like'em both. Thanks!!

Benny Chan said...

Hi there,

This is my second download from your site. I really enjoy and share your taste in music. In fact, after reading your blog, I have started my own at http://letthestarsgo.blogspot.com/. Stop by when you have a chance. Thanks man.

Starswatcher

kinglear18 said...

Could you please post another link for the Raf 1984 album above. I really want to put the album on my iPod. Thanks.