Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Smiths Covers Competition - An Update

Having gotten about half way through this very democratic and fair minded contest, I have decided that I am quite bored of it all by now, and choosing a list of candidates for about ten people to vote on is a little underwhelming. Therefore, in a crassly autocratic gesture, the self-appointed dictator of MFL has elected the following to complete the track listing. Any appeals from the gathered throng may be heard for one week - suggest an alternative and which one to drop and I may hear your pleas. Who-hoo!












9. The Killers - Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
10. Love Spit Love - How Soon Is Now?
11. Gene Loves Jezebel - Ask
12. Carter USM - Panic
13. The Beautiful South - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
14. Wojtek Godzisz - A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours
15. Cinerama - London
16. Stars - This Charming Man
17. Placebo - Bigmouth Strikes Again
18. Billy Bragg - Never Had No One Ever

1 comment:

Miss Parker said...

Not my week for democracy. We are the red-headed step-children delegate-wise here in FL...now this flexing of dictatorial blog-muscle...harumph.

I feel like starting a revolution.

But instead, I'll share a song:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3yyuzrfwwpt