Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Play That One Again, Dad!

This week, I'm choosing to reminisce about two songs with a special relevance from about 1992. It's always fun to share music with other people, especially family, who get into it and sing along in the car. These two songs are dedicated to Samantha, who I clearly remember joining in happily with the choruses from the back of the car. She's a mom in her twenties now, so I'm not sure if she remembers these. But I do.

A great track, from a great album, by a great, great artist. Not a hit, sadly.
Lindsey Buckingham - Countdown

A great(?) track, not from an album, by a comedian and his pals. A Number One, lest we forget!
Vic Reeves & The Wonder Stuff - Dizzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Countdown took me right back, thanks it put a great big smile on my face.

Julian in London