More requests and other stuff.
Seven - Stranger Than Fiction (1984)
Private Lives - Swim Away (1982) - Rare B-Side from John Adams and the boys
Kevin Kitchen - Tightspot (1985)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New single "Tell A Stranger"
My new single "Tell A Stranger" is out now on Bandcamp and all the regular streaming platforms. There is a B-Side that is exclusiv...
-
I was relaxing in my favorite way this evening, by shuffling through my box of vinyl and thinking about what to play. My hands fell on the ...
-
Documenting rare finds in thrift stores and bargain bins all across America... His Latest Flame - In The Neighbourhood (1989) Londonder...
-
7" Single, released in 1984 A Bigger Splash - I Don't Believe A Word (A-Side) A Bigger Splash - Silence (B-Side) Since I po...
3 comments:
Thank you for the Private Lives!!! :D
Thanks for the Seven post, very cool !
Hi There! Great blog! Any chance to share Split Personality' album by Kevin Kitchen ?? Thx in advance!
Post a Comment