Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Link-O-Rama

Just a quick shout out to "Where This Kind of Music Happens", a new blog with a great roster of new wave and synthpop artists featured. Be sure to check it out!

Also if you like mooning over music magazines from the early '80's, then check out Brian's awesome Smash Hits archive.

From the indie pop scene I've been enjoying Consolation Prizes, with posts of bands like Friends Again, Jazzateers, The Go-Betweens and many more.

I'm noticing not only that there seem to be a lot more music blogs springing up, but most of them are being updated daily. Here's to discovering something new!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Mine for life is one of the links I've left on my newbie blog .Your blog "rock" and gave me the envy to do the same . But I've some problems with my CD recorder and can't add no more vinyls at this moment .
Thanks